Dr. Gary G Kohls, a retired holistic physician, has just released an article on Global Research entitled: Mitochondrial “Collateral Damage” Thanks to Big Pharma – Iatrogenic Drug and Vaccine-induced Mitochondrial Disorders.
After reading this article, I immediately knew it needed to be read by you, and by everyone. As a chiropractor, I agree whole-heartedly with this research and the conclusions that are made, and I cannot begin to explain just how many patients I have seen who have, or are still experiencing a condition caused by a medication.
Looking at our society as a whole, you can easily see how sick we are. Generations are facing Alzheimer and Parkinson’s diseases earlier than those before us. Bipolar disorder and other disorders of the brain have also increased overall and within younger age groups. There are so many of these conditions that have become known as “common iatrogenic diseases.” This means that the disease is caused by drug or doctor; however, this research is based only on commonly prescribed drugs and vaccine ingredients that are linked to causing the following (and more) conditions:
- Huntington’s disease
- Cancer including hepatitis-C virus-associated hepatocarcinogenesis
- Alzheimer disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Bipolar disorder
- Aging and senescence
- Anxiety disorders
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH – late stage of nonalcoholic fatty infiltration of the liver)
- Cardiovascular disease, including atherosclerosis
- Sarcopenia (muscle-wasting disease, mainly of the elderly)
- Exercise intolerance
- Fatigue, including chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and myofascial pain
The research cited in the article shows that the ingredients in the following drugs and vaccines are making us sick. We are a walking toxic-filled, chronically ill society, and it is time to pull the blinders off. To statistically rank as having the most persistently-ill people (infants, children, and adults) in the developed world should be triggering alarms, but it is not. And why? The makers of these drugs intend to keep us sick; it benefits them. But it is not okay. It has never been okay.
These medications and ingredients are “documented to induce mitochondrial damage”
- Alcoholism medications Ex: Antabuse
- Alzheimer’s dementia drugs Ex: Tacrine (Cognex), Galantamine
- Analgesics (for pain) and anti-inflammatory drugs, Ex: Aspirin, acetaminophen (Tylenol), indomethacin, Naproxen
- Anesthetics Ex: lidocaine, propofol (also general anesthetics likehalothane. isoflurane, sevoflurane)
- Angina medications Ex: amiodarone
- Antiarrhythmic (regulates heartbeat) Ex: amiodarone (also beta blockers)
- Antibiotics Ex: tetracycline (also chloramphenicol, Cipro)
- Antidepressants Ex: amitriptyline, citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac, Symbyax, Sarafem)
- Antipsychotics Ex: chlorpromazine, fluphenazine, haloperidol, risperidone, quetiapine, clozapine, olanzapine
- Anxiety medications Ex: (Every benzodiazepine), including alprazolam (Xanax), diazepam (valium)
- Barbiturates Ex: amobarbital, phenobarbital, pentobarbital, , propofol, secobarbital
- Cholesterol-lowering medications Ex: All statins – atorvastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin, pravastatin, rosuvastatin (Crestor), simvastatin, cholestyramine, clofibrate (Atromid-S)
- Cancer (chemotherapy) medications Ex: Mitomycin C, profiromycin, adriamycin
- Diabetes medications Ex: metformin, Glucophage, troglitazone, rosiglitazone, buformin
- HIV/AIDS medications Ex: (AZT, zidovudine)
- Epilepsy/Seizure medications Ex: valproic acid (Depakene, depakote, divalproex sodium)
- Mood stabilizers Ex: lithium
- Parkinson’s disease medications
- Vaccine Ingredients Ex: Mercury, aluminum, ethylene glycol
It seems to be a catch22, needing medication because you are ill, but the medication is linked to an illness. But realizing that a vaccine from childhood, a round of drugs prescribed years ago even could be the cause of the disease. It is possible, though to screen for mitochondrial toxicity as part of the preapproval process before a medication is approved to be distributed. This could aid in preventing so much of what our society suffers from.
Healing diets need to be researched, as they can decrease toxic effects of these ingredients. Nutritional therapies also need to be further researched.
There are pros and cons to every decision a person makes, including choosing to vaccinate a child or themselves. Accepting a medication is also a choice. Again, weighing pros and cons with these choices. Improving the gut and overall health of our infants, children, and ourselves, as well as spreading factual information as to why this is important, can call play a role in future statistics. Understand that knowledge is power.
Please take the time to read the original article, educating yourself and others. Then begin questioning and researching things for yourself; informed decisions are the best decisions anyone can make.