“I came to see Dr. Fairchild with severe back pain and sciatic pain. At 33 weeks pregnant I was not able to stand or walk for long periods of time. A basic grocery shopping run would cause me to rest all day. At 39 weeks I feel great. No more sciatic pain. My back feels strong. I’m able to walk for miles and still function with daily activities. Thank you so much. I feel so much better. Keep up the good work.”
What our clients are saying...
Dr. Brenda got me in this morning at 7am.
I pulled my lower back out Weds night. All day yesterday I was in some serious pain. I prayed and relaxed all day, Thursday. I was so scared because I had a wedding today, and I knew I couldn't be immobile! My lovely chiropractor, Dr. Brenda got me in this morning at 7am. She fixed me right up and I felt great today! So thankful for her and her practice! She comes highly recommended by me! So so thankful. Maureen F.
Send us an Email
Like us on Facebook
- CBD Oil Part 3: A Neuroprotector December 5, 2017
- CBD Oil Part 2: Balancing the Immune System November 21, 2017
- Himalayan Salt: Lamps, Stones, and Your New Food Salt November 10, 2017
- Why Postpartum Chiropractic Care is Needed October 10, 2017
- Chiropractic Care Throughout Puberty June 27, 2017
Pea and the Pod Chiropractic
A Chiropractor in Newark, Delaware
Phone: 302.455.PEAS (7327)
Check out our new office in the beautiful Abby Medical Center!
One Centurian Dr. Suite 104, Newark, DE 19713