What our clients are saying...
Dr. Brenda contributed to positively to my birth experience.
I was seeing Dr. Brenda once a week this summer and she was helping me prepare for the birth of baby #2. I was hoping to avoid an induction or a c-section. Well everything turned out great! I woke to spontaneous labor pains around midnight on August 19th. I was at the hospital by 2:30 a.m. and had the baby vaginally by 5:10 a.m. It was a much more satisfying and relatively easy delivery compared to my first! I pushed for maybe 30 minutes and he was out! I am so much happier now postpartum and am doing well physically. Thanks so much for helping to align me, get me mentally prepared, and using that clary sage oil on me! I definitely feel that seeing Dr. Brenda contributed to positively to my birth experience. Theresa N.
Send us an Email
- Should You Take a Nap? November 4, 2018
- Choosing a Crib Mattress Matters October 17, 2018
- Breech Presentation in Pregnancy September 14, 2018
- Become a Less Stressed Mom by Decluttering September 14, 2018
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Misunderstood, Misdiagnosed, and Management September 14, 2018
Pea and the Pod Chiropractic
A Chiropractor in Newark, Delaware
Phone: 302.455.PEAS (7327)
Check out our new office in the beautiful Abby Medical Center!
One Centurian Dr. Suite 104, Newark, DE 19713