Brenda Fairchild, DC, CACCP
Dr. Brenda is not your average chiropractor. She has a unique understanding and experience that she infuses into every aspect of your experience working with her. After working as a medical x-ray technician in trauma centers and cardiac cath labs for 12 years, Dr. Brenda found her calling in Chiropractic care. Upon completing school, she became pregnant with Madelyn Jaymes. Chiropractic care helped to heal her lower back pain and helped get Maddy into a better position so that she had the most room to develop her brain and spine. Dr. Brenda then became specialized in women’s health, pregnancy and pediatric chiropractic care. She is one of the few chiropractors in the state of Delaware who is Webster Certified. She is also Board Certified in Pediatric and Pregnancy Chiropractic Care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and Academy of Family Practice.
Dr. Brenda has a passion for helping women who suffer from chronic fatigue. It was from her own health issues that she found that she was in adrenal failure and suffered from hypothyroidism. She had gone to doctor after doctor and none of them could tell her what was wrong. All of her lab results were “normal” so she was pronounced in perfect health. It took a fellow chiropractor to get her the treatment she needed to get her feeling amazing and full of energy again. Now it is Dr. Brenda’s MISSION to help other women with the same problems through Chiropractic care and functional healthcare. Life is too short to not have the energy to do the things you want to do!
Dr. Brenda’s daughter Madelyn is a wonderful example of the power of pediatric chiropractic care. Maddy is now 6, and has never been on an antibiotic, never had an ear infection, and also never had a vaccination! She is happy and healthy and it is Dr. Brenda’s passion to help all children to be as healthy as they can be. A healthy baby starts in the womb and will continue into adulthood. In Dr. Brenda’s spare time, she loves to spend time with her husband Joe and their 6 year old daughter Madelyn Jaymes. They have three miniature dachshunds; Hunter, Mousse, and Sparky. Everyone enjoys going to the park to play, ride bikes, and going for walks outside when the weather permits. She has also taken up running and completed her first ½ marathon in Las Vegas in 2013. Completed a Spartan Race and lived to tell about it! Dr. Brenda also loves going to concerts especially Bon Jovi.
Degrees and Affiliations
- Post Doctorate, Board Certified in Pediatric Chiropractic and Pregnancy Care (CACCP)
- Parker College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
- Bachelor of Science Anatomy (BS)
- Bachelor of Science Health and Wellness (BS)
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Bachelor of Arts Sociology (BA)
- Radiology Technologist Certificate (ARRT)(R)(M)
- International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association/Academy of Family Practice
- Webster Technique Certification
- Certified Doula from Doulas of North America (DONA International)
- Parker College of Chiropractic
- Certificate in Spinning Babies Workshop for pregnancy and breech education
- Constant Training on Functional Healthcare (Sensory, Neurology, Methylation, Mitochondria, Genome, Epigenetics, and Microbiome)
- American Pregnancy Association Member
- Midwifery training from Amherst Homebirth Midwifery
- Chiropractic Cancer Foundation for Children: Through this foundation Dr. Brenda can offer free chiropractic care for children with cancer